Saturday, February 6, 2010

Net-Newsers

I couldn't imagine my life without the news. I get the news from my cell phone, surfing the internet or even checking my yahoo mail. I enjoy the many resources of technology we have just to learn about what's going on in the world.

According to Harrower, the type of news consumer I am is called a Net-Newser. These types of users are the, "youngest, best-educated, most affluent of the four groups, and they're plugged in to the latest technology (cell phones, wifi, broadband)." Wherever I am, I can get the news through the internet on my cell phone. This helps me stay connected to world news through news stations like CNN while im on-the-go. I love to read the newspaper on the internet whether it's The Boston Globe or a local newspaper back home because its quick and convenient. I would have to say that being a Net-Newser makes staying informed so much easier especially with new technologies being developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment